Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

The scary dream

On Halloween I felt the taste of lollies in my sugary mouth. After that I heard a scream someone was in the house with heaps of lollies. She said “don't eat the sugary lollies your teeth will fall out at midnight”. But it was 11:40, only 20 minutes left till midnight. I rush back home. I quickly change my clothes I brush my teeth fast as I can. 10 minutes left I was still brushing, 5 minutes left I was still brushing 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, all of a sudden my teeth started coming out. It really hurts I was screaming loud as that all the glass broke in pieces. I was still brushing my teeth. It was so sore that I was still brushing, suddenly a tooth came out then a another tooth came out.Then all of my teeth started coming out. I was crying for joy I was jumping in the air, on the bed everywhere I was so happy. Then I woke up it was only just a dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jalal,you have a freaky story you look like you are going to be the boy that got lost but that's ok you can always find your way back home.

Unknown said...

Hi Jalal, I really like your story "The Scary Dream". It is fervently funny and weird. I like the part when your teeth fell out. Who did you go Halloween with?

Post a Comment