Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

SOUP MAKING

On the 4 of September 2012, our school made two different kinds of soup. My class made our own soup it was mostly made with potato and leek, while the others had pumpkin soup. I was glad because ours was even more delicious.
The soup was nice I had 2 bowls of soup with 4 pieces of bread. The ingredients was onions, palsy Potatoes, and leek. I dip the bread on the potato soup then Jelsma started to copy me,
 I said ''do your Samoan way" he said"fine then" finally. I think everybody liked the soup that they were given. I was still hungry because we didn't eat our lunches.Thank for listing to my blog.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jalal, I think you made a very honest comment when you wrote about the little humour in your head. I know sometimes it must be difficult to think seriously about an occasion that you have not experienced. But that is why we have drills like Drop, Cover, Hold. So that you can practice and be ready if you ever need to prepare for an event such as an earthquake. Do you think we should have more practices like that?

Post a Comment